2 acres of established gardens with meandering pathways leading through aromatic herbs, fragrant lavender and rosemary beds.
Enjoy numerous water features.
Linger for a while beneath a wisteria-clad pergola.
Absorb the scents and sights of a bygone era.
The informal, rambling garden is open from the end of September until the end of April (It is advisable to ring first to make sure we are home).
There is always something in season to delight the senses.
To appreciate lavender at its best, please come between November and the end of February.
Rosemary flowers throughout the winter months.
Facilities - Gallery & Gift Shop
Morning or Afternoon Tea
- Handmade lavender products
- Award winning essential oils
- Fresh herbs
- Seasonal garden produce
- Garden Gifts
- Artists’ Studio
- Arranged by prior request
- Indoor eating area
- Range of seating available around the garden.
- Wheelchair access to majority of garden area.
- Ample parking.
- Turn-around area.
- Admission free for plant and product sales
- Garden admission $5 per adult. Children, under 14 years, free.
- 2019 Group Visits - to include Guided Tour, Entertaining Distillation Talk plus complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea (tea/coffee, muffin and savoury) $18 (arranged by prior request for groups of 10 plus)
Large groups by prior appointment.